Countesthorpe, Leicester LE8
Lady Paramount: tba
Judges : Richard Custance, Andrea Hammond, Phil Benson
Sighters: 10.00 am (2.00 pm for National Rounds)
Senior – York/Hereford £15.00
Junior – Bristol Rounds £11.00
Senior/Junior Nationals £10.00
Closing date: Monday 20th May 2019 or when full.
We have recently introduced a new online booking system to enter and pay for competitions. Click on this link to access the system, select the required shoot (and senior/Junior Category – its the same tournament, but allows us to use different registration forms and payments for Seniors and Juniors).
Online entries are preferred, but if you are unable to use the system, you can download a paper entry form here : Foresters UKRS York Hereford Entry form 2019
If you have any queries or problems, please contact email@example.com.
- Shooting will be GNAS method 2 (6 arrows in 4 minutes at each distance).
- Target list posted on the day. Please provide an email to receive result sheets.
- Junior Bristol Rounds according to entries.
- All archers must be affiliated to ArcheryGB or a WA member organisation and will be asked to produce their membership cards when signing in.
- Rounds to be shot according to GNAS rules. GNAS dress regulations apply.
- Refreshments will be available during the day.
- Record status shoots are liable for drug testing. Competitors approached to give samples must comply. A refusal will be treated as a positive result. A Parent or Guardian must sign the entry form for consent to Junior drug testing.
- The Foresters cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- Please note that the ArcheryGBChild and Vulnerable Persons Protection Policy requires that any person wishing to engage in any type of photography, filming or videoing must register their intent before carrying out any such activity. Please sign the register that will be available at the registration desk. Please also bring adequate proof of identity.
Main awards and Team Selection are based on pure score regardless of round shot, provided the round is valid. Valid rounds are:- Gents (York), Ladies (Hereford or York) and Juniors (as in GNAS rule 308b).
12 dozen rounds
Recurve: 1st trophy for Ladies, Gents, Girls & Boys + medals
Compound: 1st trophy for Ladies, Gents & Juniors + medals
Longbow: 1st Trophy for Ladies, Gents & Juniors + medals
Club Team: 1st trophy + medals for a team of four archers from one club shooting valid rounds for their ages.
Scores will be adjusted according to round, bowstyle, sex and age using an allowance calculated from the top of the relevant First class HC range. Medals for Ladies and Gents handicap groups (all bowstyles)
Medals for 6 doz Rounds
All awards are according to entries.
GDPR: Please be aware that when you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors. For example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow style, Date of Birth / Age category, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.