Click on this link to access the online booking system to enter and pay for competitions.
Online entries are preferred, but if you are unable to use the system, you can download a paper entry form here :
LAOFAC WA18 Entry Form 2020
If you have any queries or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tournament is sponsored by Merlin Archery and is open to recurve, compound, longbow & barebow archers.
Entry Fee: £10.00, Double (Sessions A&C): £18.00
There are 3 sessions, Assembly times (followed by 2 ends of practice) are:
Session A: 9.00 am Session B: 12.00 noon Session C: 3.00 pm
All bosses are layered foam, Compounds will use a Vertical Triple Target Face; Recurves, Longbows & Barebows will use a Single Face (unless a Triple is requested, see note 4).
Closing date: Fri 10th January 2020, or when full.
No refunds after the closing date. Late entries may be accepted online.
GDPR: Please be aware that when you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors. For example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow style, Date of Birth / Age category, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
- All archers must be affiliated to Archery GB or a WA member organisation and will be asked to produce their membership cards when signing in.
- Dress Regulations in accordance with Archery GB Rule 307 apply.
- Final Target list posted on the day. Results will be emailed to addresses as given on the entry form and posted on the club website (www.laofac.com). Provide an SAE of suitable size if you want a hard copy and scoresheets returned. A map of the venue can also be found on the website.
- Recurve archers wishing to shoot on a vertical triple face should indicate this on the entry form. Allocation will be subject to availability.
- Archers using a wheelchair/standing support please state on the back of the entry form whether Left or Right Handed; and any other special needs.
- Score awards for all classes. Club Team Awards for recurves (4) and compounds (3) which must be of mixed gender and may include juniors. Longbow teams (3) may be of any gender and age. Subject to entries HC group medals for highest unrewarded seniors and/or juniors may also be awarded.
- Current HC’s should be notified to the organiser before sighters.
- Record status shoots are liable for drug testing. Competitors approached to give samples must comply. A refusal will be treated as a positive result. A Parent or Guardian must sign the entry form for consent to Junior drug testing.
- Please note that the Archery GB Child and Vulnerable Persons Protection Policy requires that any person wishing to engage in any type of photography, filming or videoing must register their intent before carrying out any such activity. Please sign the register that will be available at the registration desk. Please also bring adequate proof of identity.
- Refreshments will be available during the day.
- The Foresters and Brockington Community College cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.