Albion, Windsor & all Junior Windsor Rounds.
Lady Paramount: tba
Judges: Andrea Hammond, Quentin Mabbutt
Sighters: 12.00 pm
Closing Date: None, advance registration is advisable to guarantee your place and selected round (entries will only be accepted on the day if there are spaces).
(Cost includes soup & roll)
We have recently introduced a new online booking system to enter and pay for competitions. Click on this link to access the system, select the required shoot (and senior/Junior Category – its the same tournament, but allows us to use different registration forms and payments for Seniors and Juniors).
Online entries are preferred, but if you are unable to use the system, you can download a paper entry form here : LAOFAC Charity Shoot Entryform 2017
If you have any queries or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shooting will be according to GNAS method 2.
- Target list posted on the day.
- All archers must be affiliated to ArcheryGB or a WA member organisation and will be asked to produce their membership cards when signing in.
- All profits go to charity (tba). Donation of raffle prizes will be most welcome.
- Casual dress.
- Soup and roll will be available after the first distance.
- The Foresters cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- Please note that the ArcheryGB Child and Vulnerable Persons Protection Policy requires that any person wishing to engage in any type of photography, filming or videoing must register their intent before carrying out any such activity. Please sign the register that will be available at the registration desk. Please also bring adequate proof of identity.
All scores are handicap-adjusted.
Our 1st awards are special trophies (yours to keep).
Trophies for Recurve, Compound and Longbow (or barebow if no longbows) according to entry, and other medals according to entry.
Jean Gamble Senior and Junior Memorial Cups. These are awarded to the County Senior with the highest adjusted score, and the County Junior with the highest adjusted score.